Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Eight Months Old!

Check out the bathtime 'do!

Lauren loves to stand and play at her table.


She holds sippy cups all by herself now.

She just loves her jumperoo!

First- thank you for all the thoughts and prayers about Chad's mom. She is doing well and is resting at home now. She will be off of work for at least four weeks and needs to be getting lots of rest. We're so thankful that she is recovering well.

Can you believe that Lauren is 8 months old?? I sure can't! This time has just flown by. This weekend, my parents and my sister Karlee are here visiting us. Karlee had a bridal shower and bachelorette party to attend in the Milwaukee area so she flew in to town for the weekend. We've had a fun time hanging out together, although it has rained all weekend so we've been stuck indoors.
What's new with Lauren? Well, she crawls all over the place and can pull herself up to stand against pretty much everything. She has started trying to chase Westin and Allie. If you know anything about our cat, then you know that this is probably NOT a good idea. So far, Allie has been tolerant including the time when Lauren decided to jump right on her! What else? She babbles like crazy and loves looking at family pictures. She gets so excited to see pictures of herself and of Chad and I. She also loves to see her reflection in the mirror, which I think is adorable. She just gets the biggest grin on her face. So cute :)

Playing with bubbles while in her jumperoo.


Reading with Daddy before going to bed.

Have a great week!

Love,

Mindy and the cuddle-bug

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't get over the fact that she's already crawling!!! I know Tegan wasn't an early cralwer at all, totally normal at 9 months, but still. :) What fun and, NO, I can't believe that she's 8 months old either! Time really does fly, but isn't it fun?!

Ummy said...

she just gets cuter and cuter every day!