Our hotel in Ft. Myers...The resort itself has 5 condo buildings. We were in the one on the left side of this picture.
Our condo was in this building. It was really nice!
Here's Lauren scoping out the beach view from our patio. We loved that it was completely screened in because it kept bugs away AND prevented Lauren from throwing things off the balcony :-)
Goofing around in the condo.
Lauren had quite the view from her Pack-n-Play. She woke up and watched the waves each morning. Now she wakes up at home in her own crib and looks at us while asking "beach?". Sorry, kiddo. It was only temporary.
Enjoying her very first Push-Up.
Yum!
The hotel's main pool.


That's Chad on the right, trying to decide if he should be scared of the pirates.
Can you see Lauren camped out in the shade? We bought this umbrella at a grocery store in Ft. Myers and left it at the Grandmas' condo so that on future visits, we'll have a decent beach umbrella.
Playing at the park by the pier.


We found a fun pizza place right on the beach. We ate dinner outside and Lauren had fun shouting "bo!" everytime she saw a boat.
After dinner on our last night at the resort, we decided to go for a walk on the beach. Lauren wanted to run in and out of the waves. Despite the fact that she didn't have a swimsuit or swim diaper on, we encouraged her and she had a blast!! We carried her upstairs for a bath. Chad then wrapped her up in a towel and sent her out to me. This is what I saw...
Too cute!
Spend tons of money to build kid-friendly pools at your resort and they end up preferring the footwashes anyways.
Playing under a water sprayer in the toddler pool.
Lauren loved the water sprayers on the edge of the toddler pool. She got a little goofy with them, as you'll soon see...



Not sure what she was doing with the water sprayers but this made us laugh.
I think that's it for our Florida pictures until I get some extra copies of the family pics from Chad's dad. I also have tons of pics from a recent trip to the zoo as well as a trip we took to visit our friends Danielle and Porter in Wausau. AND I have pics from when Aunt Karlee and Uncle Matt came for the weekend last week. Agh!!! When am I going to find the time to upload them all?!?! I start teaching half-day summer school tomorrow morning. Hmmm...maybe naptime in the next few days. Stay tuned and enjoy your week!
Love, M& L


4 comments:
WoW...I even love the toddler area :) Glad you guys had a blast!
~Elyse
I wake up every morning and look out the window and wish there was a beach there too ;) She must have some California roots in her based on her love of the beach and the water!
How fun!! Looks like you guys had a great time! Can't wait for the other little ones to start running around with Lauren. And so exciting about the potty! Chocolate chips and a singing potty - I'll remember that!
Does this mean that your new house has to be on a lake so Lauren always has a water view?
Post a Comment