Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

We had a wonderful birthday celebration for Lauren. We spent yesterday morning at a local indoor waterpark and then had friends over for cake last night. I'll share those pictures very soon. I can't believe Lauren is two years old now!!! Time has just flown by. I made her a very special book for her birthday. I wanted to share it with my blog readers (unless you saw it on my Facebook page already...). Just click on the link above if you'd like to check it out. It was so fun to make!
For New Year's Eve, we enjoyed our annual Dinner Club NYE get-together at Molle's house. Last year, Lauren was the only little one in the Dinner Club. This year at the New Year's party, there were FOUR little ones and another on the way :) Busy year, huh?
Story time for Sophie and Lauren before bedtime on New Year's Eve at Jason and Jackie's house.Playing Tim's video game drum set. (Sorry Tim, I have no idea what game this is for. Rock Band, maybe?)The above three pictures are of Rob and Carla's adorable son, Tyler. He's fun to photograph :)
Playing basketball with Daddy at the Big Backyard (indoor playground).
(Holly and "Big" Matt, this one's for you!)
Not sure how she climbed in here by herself. I don't think I want to know.
Have a good start to your week. I'll try to add more pictures soon :)
Love,
M & L

No comments: