Yay! Today we reached an agreement on the sale of our house with a scheduled closing date of April 9th!!! The buyers would like us to rent back from them through the end of May, which works out well for us anyways. I'm glad we don't have to hurry and move out right away. It'll be sad to leave but as Chad reassured me....it's time for bigger and better things :)
We plan to build our next home which is why we're okay with renting back from the buyers for awhile. We've picked a lot that we really like in a subdivision about 25 minutes northeast of where we live now. The lot is a corner lot on a cul-de-sac and it's directly across from a large neighborhood playground. I'm SO excited about it!! I'll let you know how things progress. I'm guessing we may put an offer in on the lot soon (contingent on the successful closing of our current house).
G'night!
M & L
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! We're so happy for you guys!
Congrats again. We are so excited for you guys to be close by!
Post a Comment