Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Two Posts of Photos in One Day!

Sitting on Santa's lap.  This was the only picture we got before the babies started crying  :(

Lauren's daycare had a photographer come take formal pictures of the kids for Christmas.  I was pleased with how hers turned out.

I love this picture of Kate.  Isn't she a cutie?

The babies get pretty fussy in the evening.  My solution one night was to pace the house with both of them at once.  Kate is in the tummy pack while I'm holding Madison. 
I love this next series of pictures.  I tried to get a cute picture of the babies together in their Christmas outfits.  Watch Madison's expression change from the first to the last image :)  Ha!
We had a party at our house to cheer on the Badgers.  Here are our favorite Badger fans!

Our strategy during Badger night games is to have our friends come over and keep our babies happy so we can watch the game!  Just kidding.  Thanks to Rachel and Sara for all their help that night!

Off to tuck Lauren in bed.  Lauren happened to be diagnosed with Pink Eye today.  She was so excited to be turning pink, as does her favorite character in the book Pinkalicious.  Lauren didn't want to get medicine because she wanted to stay pink :) 
Love,
M

2 comments:

Jennifer Christensen said...

So cute! Lauren is looking even more like Chad as she grows :) She always looks so happy. I love Madison's expressions - you can just imagine the thoughts going through her head and she goes from smiling to OMG I don't know why I'm crying but she's crying so waaaaaaa! Beautiful family Mindy. I hope you are doing well and that you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Jen

Anonymous said...

My favorite photos are the ones where both little girls are crying! Maybe it's because I remember those days well. Our problem these days is trying to get all 4 boys to look at the camera at the same time...but no, too much to look at! Too much to do!
Have a wonderful start to the New Year, Steighner family ~
Beth Anne Krahn