Madison, or Maddie-Moon as we have been calling her lately, is our youngest. I guess you could call her the baby of the family but I think Kate deserves that title as well :) Maddie is usually a happy baby. She loves to give you her mega-watt smile, complete with two fancy teeth on the bottom. She spends her days cooing, grabbing her toes and charming just about everybody. She's also the queen of making funny faces. Here are just a few of my favorites...
| Nice, Maddie. Thanks for that! |
| I wonder what she's thinking here.... |
Can you tell that she's found her tongue and loves to show it off? Can you also tell that I need to crop some of my photos? Ha! Who has time for that?
I'm on spring break this week and am so happy to be home with my little ones. I'm catching up on sleep, if you can call it that. Both babies have been giving us a difficult time at night for at least the past month. They have both been waking up very upset. Kate has decided that she'd much rather sleep on our bedroom floor in the bouncy seat and Maddie has been talking me into nursing in the middle of the night again. Seriously?!?! Who needs sleep anyways? I think they are paying us back for saying that the first 3 months with twins wasn't that bad.
We had a nice Easter yesterday. We were awakened early by Lauren, who was very excited to see if the Bunny had come and hidden her eggs. She was thrilled to see that he had, so she had fun searching all over for them. Then I made a big pancake breakfast and we took all 3 kids to church. That was great too...until Maddie started passing gas BIG TIME in the middle of a prayer and again during the sermon. I was laughing so hard (silently) that I nearly cried. I'm sure she could be heard by most of the people around us. Oh well. What can you do?
After our busy morning, we came home and had lunch before we all enjoyed a family nap.
I hope your Easter was wonderful!
Love,
M


1 comment:
Oh, no! You gave me so much hope that our own twins would be good sleepers! Let's hope your girls are just going through a short phase! :)
Post a Comment