It's been more than a month since I posted last and I think I've got a ton of fun summer pictures to share. We've been super busy! We've had guests from out-of-state come (those pictures will be on a later post). And we've spent a great deal of time chasing the babies, as they both have begun crawling everywhere! Kate was first at about 8.5 months. Maddie was closer to 9.5 months before she was up on all fours, crawling everywhere. Now they truly are double-trouble!
| Our new set of wheels! |
I set up our two baby pools in the back yard one afternoon. At first, Kate HATED it and just kept reaching for me to get her out. Maddie loved it, as you'll soon see. Kate watched and saw how much fun Maddie was having and she finally enjoyed it too.
Checking out her big sister in the other pool.
"Okay, maybe this isn't so bad after all."
I recently took all three girls and went up north to Rice Lake for Karlee's first bridal shower. It was so much fun to celebrate with her!
Mimi's girls!
Getting a good picture with all three kids is tough. In fact, to get a good one, I usually take about 20 that aren't so good. Here's a few funny ones :)
Yes, that would be my sister. It appears she's attempting to nurse both of my babies. Thanks, Karls!
| Momma's girls! |
I've got a ton more pictures still. I'll try to find the time to post them soon....
BIG NEWS HERE...did I share with you that Lauren is engaged to be married?!?! She came home from summer school one afternoon and exclaimed, "Mommy, guess what? There's a boy named Tyler in my class and today I asked him to be my husband when we get older. And Mommy, he said YES!!!" You'd think it would end there, right? Not so, with my daughter the planner. She has since genuinely asked me if I'll be one of her bridesmaids and she wants to call and ask Sophia also. She's a hoot!
Love,
M


No comments:
Post a Comment