Well, I'm six weeks along today. I'm feeling great so far. I've had a few days of nausea but nothing much. I'm feeling pretty bloated and crampy, in addition to being hungry all the time and needing to pee about every 30 minutes!! Also, I have been getting pretty tired in the afternoons so I'm glad that I'll be done with work in less than three weeks.
I'm going to try to make an update on this blog about once a week. That way, I can keep distant loved ones up-to-date on how things are going.
I took a picture of my waistline today so that I have a picture to compare to as I grow. The picture shows that I'm already bloated. Oh well. I read in a baby book that our little one's heart is already beating now. That's amazing! Today, our baby is supposedly about 1/3 of an inch long. Not a real big kid yet...
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment