I'm feeling pretty good still. Mornings are REALLY tough, but not due to morning sickness. I still haven't experienced that unfortunate symptom. My mornings are difficult because it takes every ounce of energy to simply get out of bed. I contemplated calling in sick today so I could sleep but tomorrow is the last day of school. I've got way too much to do at work to take a day off. Oh well...the end is in sight!
I *think* I've got an OB now. I made an appointment with the OB that my regular doctor recommended. My appointment is on Wednesday, June 27 and we'll have an ultrasound that day!! I will post the pictures from the ultrasound on this website that night. I can't wait!
Chad told me last night that he thinks I've officially got a baby bump. At least to those who know me really well. Good thing I'm off of work in less than a week. I can hide it longer that way! See for yourself...
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.


No comments:
Post a Comment