Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bottles, Smiles and Porsches...oh MY!

We've had a very busy weekend! I was really tired Friday so we stayed in, ordered pizza and watched a few episodes of Criminal Minds, which has become one of our favorite shows. Yesterday was a really nice day (isn't it sad when 25 degrees is considered a really nice day?!?!) so we joined our friends Andy and Rachel and went to the Milwaukee Auto Show. Lauren was great--she slept almost the entire time in her carseat and only woke at the very end for a feeding and a picture with a Porsche (see below). We capped off the night with dinner at Chili's and again...Lauren slept the entire time. She is easy to take places, but I'm sure that'll get more difficult as she gets older. Today, I took Westin for a 2-mile walk while Chad hung out with Lauren. The walk felt great because I've been craving outdoor exercise! I'm really looking forward to taking Lauren with me on walks when it finally gets warmer. Here are some of my favorite pics from our weekend. Enjoy!

Lauren has been doing a great job taking bottles from Chad once in awhile. Westin, on the other hand, has become a little jealous of this. Poor guy.

"Daddy, that bottle was GOOD!"

She's a smiley girl :-)

If you know Chad pretty well, then you know he's always dreamed of owning a Porsche. Here he was showing a nice one to Lauren at the Milwaukee Auto Show. Hey Chad- Don't forget what Lauren's t-shirt says..."Stroller today, Porshe tomorrow". Guess you'll have to wait a little longer to buy one :-)
This is when Lauren lets Mommy eat some breakfast each day.
Have a great work week!
Love,
Mindy & Lauren

No comments: