Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa's Visit!

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted a message. I'm finding that it's really hard to keep up with! What have we been up to this week? I had my 6-week check-up at the OB and got a clean bill of health. Now I've resumed my sit-ups and am up to doing 200 a day already, thanks to my ab roller. I love that thing!

Lauren and I had a great time at the baby shower that my colleagues threw for us on Friday. It was a luncheon at the school and all the teachers and aides dropped in for lunch and a quick visit. It was so nice to see them all and to have them meet Lauren. Unfortunately, she was pretty cranky while we were there. Oh well.

This weekend, Chad's parents were able to come for a visit. They got here on Friday afternoon and spent two full days cuddling with their granddaughter. Here are some of our favorite pictures from their visit- Grandma Steighner
Grandpa Steighner



Lauren took all three of her Saturday naps in Grandma's arms. Grandma said she wanted to spoil her. Guess so!
Since we'll soon be travelling to visit grandparents at their houses, we bought a fold-up travel tub. We decided to try it out this week with Lauren and she loved it!

I love this picture. Chad was telling Lauren a story and he had her undivided attention.



I love the side profile of Lauren's face~
My parents are coming to visit on Tuesday. My dad leaves for spring training on Thursday morning and mom is going to go visit my sister Holly in Nashville for a few days. Both of them are going to fly out of Milwaukee, so they'll squeeze in a visit with us before they leave. We're looking forward to it!
Have a good work week!
Love,
Mindy and Lauren

No comments: