Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our week in pictures~

There are many, many pictures so I'm going to keep the wording pretty brief tonight. Enjoy~ We went to the zoo on Monday with our Madison friends. Lauren loved watching Tess and Maddie (identical twins but I'm pretty sure this is Maddie!)

More playtime fun...



She was bouncing like crazy here :) We borrowed this Jumperoo for the summer from my daycare provider. I'm glad I did because Lauren LOVES it!

"Aunt Holly, do you like my diva outfit?" (Yes, that's a "diamond" pacifier embroidered onto her outfit, from Holly!)

I just thought this was a goofy picture of Lauren. It was her very first swimming lesson and I guess she thought it was a dumb idea to bring the camera...
Reading with Daddy before bed.


"Mmmmmm, carrots are yummy!"
We had a playdate with some of my grad school friends. One of them has a 4-month old daughter named Grace and the other is pregnant with a baby girl. We enjoyed visiting and playing in the pool :-)

Ready for a walk around the neighborhood. We laugh because she loves to cross her ankles when she's relaxed. We think it's cute~
Have a great weekend!
Love,
Mindy and Lauren

No comments: