Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Spring!

I know, I know. It gets so long between posts...sorry :) Before I share new pictures with you, I want to take a second to direct you to a blog to read about and pray for a little guy who is very, very sick right now. Perhaps you've already heard about Stellan and maybe you're already following his journey. If not, please visit http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ and pray for Stellan. I look at pictures of him in his hospital bed and I'm speechless. Life just isn't fair. That precious baby boy deserves to be living life to the fullest and instead he is facing the battle of his life. FOR his life. Please visit their blog. Reading about Stellan reminds me of how very fortunate we are for having such a healthy baby.This picture cracks me up! Trying out her new sandals for summer. She was pretty excited!
Hiding from Daddy.
What's new with Lauren? Well, her new favorite word is "Yeah!". She says it whenever you ask her a question and she says it with gusto! "Hey Lauren, are you one?" "YEAH!!". It's pretty cute. She also likes to say "baby" and she'll call just about anything "baby". I laughed my butt off tonight (okay, not really, but wouldn't it be nice if that were possible?) when I discovered Lauren inspecting and removing every last speck of toe jam that she could find between her toes. Yuck! (But hilarious!)
She was studying her toes so intently that she nearly tipped over!
Lauren enjoyed cuddling with her grandpa and reading books before bedtime.Not sure what's going on with her crazy hair in these pictures! It can't be tamed :)
I thought she looked so cute and goofy in these next three pictures :)Finally enjoying her Christmas present!Our little Badger fan~We have been busy, busy around here. We continue to work on updating the house to get it ready to go "on the market". Chad's parents were here for the weekend and his dad helped him finish putting a fresh coat of paint on all of our walls. I've been boxing up a lot of things (Chad calls it de-cluttering) and we're taking a big SUV-load over to a friends' empty basement to store for awhile. I am excited to find a new house but skeptical about our chances of selling this one. We'll see...
"Bye!"
Love,
M & L

2 comments:

Elyse said...

Her hair totally suits her personality :) Looks like she is having so much fun!
~Elyse~

Danielle said...

Still can't believe how much she looks like Daddy!