I know it's been awhile since I last posted on here. Enjoy new pictures of Lauren's first pigtails, first trip to the dog park in 2009, first trip to our neighborhood park in 2009 and our kitchen remodel update :)
Showing off her very first pigtails and her new spring coat.

New appliances and our kitchen ceiling is almost done. Just needs to be painted around the top. (Ignore the messy countertops. Those are about to be replaced too. Woohoo!)
Getting in one last cuddle before leaving for a busy day of daycare.
Yesterday afternoon, it was FINALLY warm (in the 70's), so we went across the street to the park to have some fun!
Okay...I guess these pictures are from the day before. We went to the park two days in a row. One day was 50 degrees and the other was 72. That explains the different outfits!
Oh! Here's a crazy story for you (the short and sweet version). On my drive home from work yesterday, I realized I was following a driver who was impaired in some way (I had a pretty good idea what the problem was seeing as how it was St. Patrick's Day). He was going 40mph in a 55mph zone and was swerving all around. I decided to follow him a short ways to watch him and then I called authorities. I followed the driver until the squad cars showed up. To make a long story short....he is now behind bars for his 3rd OWI offense and for driving with a revoked license. Not exactly how I expected my afternoon to go (I ended up in the police station filing a witness statement) but I was proud of myself for going with my gut and calling the police. Glad I did! Then it hit me how scary this really was-- I had Lauren in the car with me and it was 4:00 in the afternoon and this guy was drunk driving right in front of us. Makes me realize that we're never as safe as we think we are on the roads.
Have a good night!
Mindy and Lauren


1 comment:
I can't believe he was drunk though...scary after I read that Lauren was in the car with you :( Some people amaze me in how far they go! Love the new pict of Lauren and Westin!
~Elyse~
Post a Comment