Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New pics finally!

So what's new with Lauren? I have seasonal allergies and have been sneezing a TON lately. Now, every time I sneeze, Lauren responds with "bluh!". Now, is she copying me or is she copying her Daddy when he says "Bless you"? Not sure.

When you ask her what a cow says, she moo's. She'll also climb into our laps with books and start mooing until you find the page with a cow on it. I think this is hilarious :)

She surprised us this week by climbing up onto the barstools at our kitchen counter all by herself! How on Earth is she big enough to do that?
Cuddle time! Why do these two prefer laying on the hard, tile floor together?Well, here she is wearing Daddy's socks (on HIS feet, they stop below his ankles!!)

Well, okay....her Daddy's socks on her feet and her own shoes on her hands. That's QUITE a fashion statement there, kiddo!

Enjoying our backyard patio. Lauren loves my Craigslist finds- her picnic table and slide!Grandma and Grandpa Steighner came for the weekend and read many stories with Lauren.The kitchen floor, seriously? I promise we let her sleep in her crib, she was just impatient when I was emptying the dishwasher!

Have a good rest of your week!

Love,

M& L

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Oh.My.Goodness...Lauren is just too precious! Can't believe she is actually sleeping on the tile floor! What a cutie!
~Elyse