Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Signs of Summer!

Many, many new pictures. In recent days, we've had fun welcoming summer :) Lauren "helped" me plant some flowers and we enjoyed spending some time at the park and at my Dad's baseball game with my cousin and her family. Yes, that's one of my newly planted flowers...in her right hand. Woops.Lauren has decided that ANYTHING tastes better with ketchup- even pineapple.
"Just checking to make sure my toes don't have any dirt between them at the ballpark."
Finishing off a bowl of blueberries at the game. "Hey ump! What game are you watching?"
Trying to get the attention of Snappy the mascot. She gave him a high-five.Exploring the field a bit after the game.
"Westin, let's go for a walk!"
Checking out my cousin Dedra's camera while hanging out at the park.
My cousin's son Shawn- Lauren enjoyed playing with him at the park.
And now, a new approach to feeding Westin...
On Saturday night, Chad, Lauren and I babysat for Sophie. She's the newest member of our "Dinner Club". We gave her parents a night off so they could go out to dinner. Lauren loved getting to know Sophie a little better although she got jealous when I cuddled with her :)"I'm one. How old are you?"
"Come on Westin. Let's go play ball!"And now, a classic picture to make the Grandmas proud. I imagine this will be in Lauren's wedding reception photo montage someday. Ha!


Have a good rest of your week!

Love,

M & L

3 comments:

Elyse said...

So cute...she is growing so FAST! Summer is right around the corner and I am so ready! Have a great week!
~Elyse

Danielle said...

She looks so big in all these pictures. Especially the one where she's checking her toes. Love the fingers up the nose! Priceless!

Danielle said...

Isn't school done? Don't you have more time to blog now? It's not like you're busy moving or anything!