Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Graduation Weekend

Hi everybody! I have many new pictures to share with you :) The first few pictures are from a recent trip to the zoo with my friend Nicole and her two (soon to be three) children. Lauren had a blast walking around with Nicole's daughter Kayden. Also, I'm including some other pictures from when my sister Holly came to visit a few weeks ago (Lauren loved jamming out on Holly's I-Pod) and from a trip to the neighborhood pool last weekend.

Lauren discovered her Aunt Holly's I-Pod and LOVED it!Awwww....Lauren and her Aunt Holly :)

Cuddling with Westin before bedtime.
Part of our dinner club got together for the 4th of July weekend to watch fireworks. Welcome to new baby Braeden!
Last weekend, Chad and I took Lauren to Horeb pool in Waukesha. They have a great play area for toddlers and she loved it!
Lauren's latest love is going on the swings. She especially loves the one we hung on our garage door.
We've had a fun and busy weekend celebrating Chad's graduation from the MBA program at UW-Madison. This means no more late night commutes home for Chad. Yay! Chad's parents came up from Indianapolis on Friday and we went to the Seven Seas restaurant for an awesome fish fry. It wasn't that the food was so awesome, although it was good...the view and atmosphere was amazing! You sit outdoors along the lake and watch the boats while you eat. It was a warm, gorgeous night so we really enjoyed sitting and visiting. I surprised Chad by having the dinner club come too so that was an added bonus :) (LOVE you guys!!!!)
Saturday morning we got up early and drove to Madison for the graduation ceremony and luncheon. My parents joined us there as well. Then we were back to our house for Lauren to take a nap before leaving for a little while to allow potential buyers to see our house. Finally, we went to Beloit to catch a minor league baseball game (where my dad is the pitching coach). Had a really fun time--it was a great game with a last minute come-from-behind win for my dad's team followed by fireworks. Lauren stayed in a good mood the whole time and fell asleep in the car right away when we left. We got home at midnight (I know, I know. Horrible, irresponsible parenting, right?) and Lauren slept in until 9:30 this morning. Now she's napping and I finally have a little time to update the blog! Enjoy the pictures!
Have a good week~
Love,
M & L

1 comment:

Elyse said...

CONGRATS to Chad! What a great accomplishment!
Lauren is as cute as ever too!
Have a great week!
~Elyse