Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Farm fun in the fall :)

Showing off her fish-face :)
One of her favorite indoor activities is bouncing on her trampoline. She loves it!
We recently spent a day at Green Meadows Farm with our friends the Herbsts' and their daughter Sophia as well as Ilisia and Alex (two former students of mine). You might remember back to when I was on maternity leave--their mom passed away suddenly and their grandmother became their guardian. I've always been very close to their family and now Chad and I try to spend time with them when we can. They loved our farm day!
She's in the chicken coop :)
Reading to Elmo.
Stay tuned for Halloween pictures!
Love,
M & L
P.S. Welcome to the newest member of the dinner club!! Rob and Carla had a baby boy, Tyler John, on Tuesday evening. That brings the dinner club baby count up to two girls and two boys....BUT Blahas just announced that their little tie-breaker is a girl. Guess that means we'll have lots of dinner club dress-up parties in the future. Ha!

No comments: