Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update Part 2

What a day!!! Today is the first day of my 5 day weekend for Teacher's Convention. Chad's on a business trip and I held down the fort here at home. Here's how my busy day went... woke up at 7:15 to greet the furniture delivery truck that brought our new family room furniture. Then Lauren and I had breakfast and played before going to the post office and taking Westin to the groomer. Next it was off to the pet store for Lauren to admire the puppies, kittens and bunnies. Then to Sears to buy a new blanket I'd been admiring for awhile. Then we got home in time for lunch and Lauren's nap. While she napped, I had the local home inspector come to do the inspection on the new hot water heater. Then I did two loads of laundry, emptied all the garbages, updated the blog and did Lauren's dishes by hand. After that, she woke and we drove to pick-up Westin from the groomer. We came straight home and made Halloween cut-out cookies. Next I made dinner, folded laundry, played with Lauren and finally we frosted our cookies. Then it was jammies, books and bedtime. No wonder I'm exhausted!!!!!! You've gotta be tired too if you managed to read through all of that :)
See that spoon in the frosting? I'll give you one guess as to where she put it next :) Oh, and did I mention that Westin had to have a check-up with the vet today? Meet the new vet:
"Yep, his heart sounds good!"
"Ears look good too!"
Trying out the new loveseat.

On a very important side note, baby Tyler Brenton will be in the NICU for at least the next week due to some health concerns. Please keep Rob, Carla and Tyler in your prayers. Thanks.
Love,
M & L

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yeah for long weekends and lots of new blog posts!