Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Help needed!!!!

For the fourth year in a row, I am coordinating my school's Holiday Giving Tree. This year, we are hoping to grant some of the holiday wishes of 53 Randall Elementary students/siblings. These are kids that I know and interact with on a daily basis. Some live in the local homeless shelter, some seek refuge at the Women's Center and others have families that are also having an extremely difficult time with the current economic situation. We are in GREAT NEED of people willing to help buy gifts for kids on the Giving Tree. If you'll consider making a purchase, I would be SO thankful. Some of the wishes are as simple as socks and underwear or gloves and mittens. Other wishes include things such as trains with train tracks, books, dolls, games, etc.
Please let me know if you can help with this great cause. Thank you!

And now, more recent pics of "photo fun" with my new camera. I took over 200 pictures today alone and am totally in love with it!
Trying out the new camera on my students' graffiti on the school building.
Our class pet, Sally the Salamander.
Look at those eyelashes!!! I'll give you one guess what she's doing in the above picture.
Did you make a guess? See below :)

Checkin' those toes again. She can't stand having lint between her toes.
As you can tell, I've been experimenting tonight with taking black and white photos.

We're really looking forward to our Thanksgiving. We'll tell you more about it when we get back! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Love,

M & L

No comments: