This post is dedicated to my Grandpa Mac. He passed away unexpectedly yesterday and will be terribly missed. Just one week ago, we had the whole family together in Rice Lake and were able to spend time with Grandpa. These are now our cherished memories. 



Holding hands with Karlee and with Lauren.
"California, here I come..." ~Grandpa Mac
Love,
M & L
Love,
M & L


4 comments:
So perfect that you were all there last week and got such wonderful pictures with him. I'm sure he loved when Lauren came to visit!
We are sorry to hear about your grandpa- thinking of you! I know how sad of a time it can be.. those pictures on your blog are just precious!
Such great pics min....funny how things work out that we all were able to see him and spend time together:) Your camera was money well spent and you took some amazing pics! I love the one of his and Lauren's little hand...so precious.
We will be thinking of you in this tough time.
Post a Comment