Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Lauren pics...

I had an unexpected day off today (gotta love a snow day!) due to a storm that dumped 10 inches of snow on our house. Lauren and I had tons of fun playing together and even got several loads of laundry done AND had a nice hot meal ready for dinner when Chad got home.

Lauren's latest accomplishment? When you ask her how to spell her name, she now says "L-U-R-E-N". Still forgetting the A, but hey, I'll take it :)
Here are a few new pics of my little girl. I took some today but it'll be a few days before I post those so I hope you enjoy these instead :) Some were taken here while a few were taken up in Rice Lake at Thanksgiving. Enjoy!

Playing barbies at Grandma's house.

You know Holly's new boyfriend fits in well when he's willing to sit and feed Lauren's baby for her. Awww....
Having a wild dance party wearing nothing but an apron (I even trusted her without a diaper). I have many other hilarious pictures from this escapade, but this was the only blog-appropriate one. Ha!Have a good night!
Love,
M & L

No comments: