Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Video Fun!

I took two cute videos of Lauren this week. Of course I think they are both cute but you'll have to make it to the end of the first one to see the cutest part (in my opinion).

What else is new? We welcomed a new member of the dinner club last Thursday! Ella Joy was born to Tim and Stef. She is beautiful and healthy. Unfortunately I had a nasty head cold when the dinner club got together at the hospital to meet Ella so I didn't get to hold her. I'm feeling much better now so I will soon have to get my hands on that cutie pie :)

In other news...we have now signed a lease for a two-bedroom apartment for mid-May through November. Also....we have an accepted offer on the lot we wanted!!!!! Yay, yay, yay!!! It's in a beautiful new subdivision and our lot is across the street and two lots down from a really nice playground. I know where we'll be spending much of our time in the future. We're moving full-steam-ahead with the builder and we're on track to break ground on or before May 1st. Wow. Hard to believe but so exciting for us.

Have a good rest of your week. We're looking forward to spending this next weekend with Karlee and Matt. Should be lots of fun!

~M & L

3 comments:

Jennifer Christensen said...

Adorable!!

Ummy said...

as for that head cold....did it start with a sore throat because I may have picked it up! oh joy's of having a pregnancy depressed immune system! :)

The Herbst's said...

Very Cute! And congrats on the accepted offer on the lot!