Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. No pictures this time (I know, I know). We are in full-fledged packing mode now. We closed on our house, so we are renting it now until May 28. We have an apartment beginning May 22, so that's when we'll move out of here.
Chad's family was here for the weekend and we had a nice visit. We took them to see our lot and showed them some other homes that our builder has built so they could get an idea of what we're building. We also took Chad out for a belated birthday dinner. Lauren continues to tell him "Happy Birfday, Daddy!" about ten times a day for the past week. It's pretty cute.
After Chad's family left, we tore apart the guest room and boxed everything up. We took the bed apart and propped it against the wall to make room for boxes. We've also emptied the attic, which was pretty full. Oh, and I emptied a few kitchen cupboards and drawers of the non-essential items and got those boxed up as well. We only have three weekends left before the big move so we're kicking it in to high gear!
As for the new house, we close on the lot this Wednesday. Building permits will be applied for this week and we hope to break ground in early May. Stay tuned :)
Oh- and I promise to load new pictures this week. I have a TON of them to upload from my camera.
G'night!
Love,
M & L
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment