Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

The countdown begins...

The house will become ours on October 12! As of right now, we plan on moving in the weekend of October 23. We want a few weeks to finish up painting, crown moulding, etc.I'm hoping the red door becomes a little darker with a few more coats of paint. Chad will be installing a stone tile backsplash in the kitchen this weekend or next.Floors began to be installed on the first floor today.Loving the new countertop :)
Master bathroom. Even though we won't move in until later in October, I plan on taking baths there beginning the 12th!! Can't wait!
Lauren's bathrooom. Her bathroom will be a Finding Nemo theme. The base colors will be painted tomorrow and I'll be attempting to paint murals on the walls next weekend. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

such a beautiful house, Mindy! :)