Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Less than a week!

We close on the house next Tuesday. We are going to wait and do the actual move on the 23rd. I'm proud of Chad--he hired professional movers!!! (Go ahead Andy, you can breathe a sigh of relief).

Chad (with some help from Jason and Andy) did a stone tile backsplash throughout the entire kitchen.
Lauren's "Finding Nemo" bathroom before I've done the Nemo murals. It's definitely blue! And no, that is not wallpaper. I handpainted those waves. Never. Again.
One more week!!! We cannot wait :) It's good to have something great to look forward to~
~M, C, & L

2 comments:

The Herbst's said...

Wow!! I am soooo impressed with how the painting turned out. It's looks great! Do you hire out? ;)

Anonymous said...

the paint jobs in the rooms look great! well done! ~a fellow badger fan