Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nemo Bathroom!

Lauren's Finding Nemo Bathroom is likely to be a work-in-progress for the next few weeks still.  So far, I have painted seaweed on either side of the cabinets.  I've also finished painting Nigel the Pelican with Dory and Marlin in his beak.  Just yesterday and today, I finished Crush and Squirt.  They are the two turtles who help Marlin and Dory on their journey to find Nemo.  I have several more characters from the movie that I intend to add in upcoming weeks.  I'm having a ton of fun doing it!  Chad suggested I may want to do this for friends as a side job :)

Here's Nigel!

Crush and Squirt were a surprise for Lauren when she woke up today.  I didn't start them until after her bedtime last night.  It kept me up until midnight but it was worth it :)
 I added another blog post earlier today.  See below if you're interested.  G'nite!
~M, C & L


No comments: