Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wow, an update!

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted.  I'll try and do a few updates this weekend.  We've been busy these last few weeks!  We moved into the new house (YAY!!!!) and are actually feeling settled.  Most of the boxes are unpacked and about half of the inside of the house has been painted.  I've been working on hand-painting the characters from Finding Nemo onto Lauren's bathroom walls and it's turning out better than I had hoped!  I will take and post some pictures of that very soon.  

Our move would not have gone so smoothly without the help of our parents.  Lauren was lucky enough to have all four of her Mimis and Boppas that weekend.  We got so much accomplished!!   
Leave it to Boppa Steighner to be ready for holiday decorating on move-in day!!  He and Lauren set up our front walkway with several Halloween decorations. 
 Laying with Daddy while reading stories in her new big girl bed!
 Our dinner club friend Tyler recently celebrated his first birthday.  We had a surprise party for him and the kids had a blast!  Tyler enjoyed birthday oreos, wearing a party hat and climbing through Lauren's tunnel :)
 I love this picture of Tyler.  What a cutie :)
 Here's Tyler and Braeden enjoying the tunnel :)
Lauren can never seem to get enough of her Mimis and Boppas! 
More pictures of Halloween and a dinner club trip to the farm still to come :)
~M, C, & L

No comments: