Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2012

Last of the Summer Pics

Get ready for picture overload.  It's been since August that I last posted pictures that weren't wedding related.  Sheesh!
 While up north for Matt and Karlee's wedding, we were also able to enjoy some time out on the lake.  The twins went on their first boat ride and Lauren got to try out tubing!  Kind of....


Looks like she's loving tubing behind a boat, right?  Trick photography!  Check out the next photo that tells the true story :)


Her Uncle Big Matt was pulling her around on the tube.  It was just her speed!
 
 Since this is my first year as a stay-at-home Mom, I was thrilled to be able to help Lauren get ready and send her off on her first day of school.  She was a little nervous, while I was A LOT nervous.  She didn't cry...but I sure did as soon as she got onto the bus.  My little girl is growing up too quickly!
 
 
 
 



Here comes the bus!


This is what happens when Daddy takes too long to make bottles.




Double Trouble!


More to come.  Stay tuned!
Love,
M

No comments: