Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

September...I'm a Little Behind with Updating the Blog!

It's been a LONG time since I posted a blog update.  The last time I tried, I got an error message saying I had reached the max limit for photo storage???  Trying again today to see if it's working now.
 
Here are some very belated pictures from the twins' first birthday!  Soon I will try to upload my favorite pictures from October and November.  December and January will have to wait until I'm more caught up!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The twins with our beloved Nanny Jill!
 
 
 





Lauren got to go to her first Badger Football Game with Daddy!




Maddie is very attached to "Mr. Bear"!

Check back soon for more pictures!
~M

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks for the update and the pictures! Your girls are so cute! Can you tell me more about their floating "bathtubs"?