I can't believe how quickly things are moving along! It's amazing for me to realize that I'm nearly done with my first trimester already. Soon we will be sharing our news with friends. We are really excited about that!
Their ceremony was beautiful. Although they were a little worried about the heat and intense sun, it all went off without a hitch!
Jenny's dress was gorgeous and the cake was amazing!
The whole day was wonderful. Congrats Ryan and Jenny!
This past weekend, we had a wonderful time at the wedding of Chad's brother, Ryan. He and Jenny planned a beautiful wedding and we couldn't have enjoyed ourselves more :) On Sunday morning, following a Father's Day breakfast, we shared our pregnancy news with Chad's family. Everyone was SO excited and very surprised. There were lots of tears, hugs and more tears shared by all. So now that the wedding plans are finished for the Steighner family, we move on to baby plans!
Here are a few of the pictures from the big day last Saturday!
The "VIP" Seating area at the outdoor ceremony. These are the very proud grandparents!
The whole day was wonderful. Congrats Ryan and Jenny!I'm still feeling very good. No nauseau or morning sickness. I'm really tired most of the time, so it's nice to be on break from work for awhile. My days consist of relaxing, walking Westin, and relaxing some more. Oh...and I'm working on chapters 4 and 5 of my thesis.
No picture of my tummy this time. Thankfully it doesn't look any different than it did two weeks ago! Apparently the tiny bump that can be seen in the post below is what convinced Chad's Uncle Todd that I was pregnant. He asked me quite a few times last weekend how I was feeling, even before we shared the news!
Thanks for checking up on me!
Love,
Mindy
P.S. The ultrasound is next Wednesday. I will post pictures and an update that afternoon, I promise :)


1 comment:
Hey Min! I am sooooo glad things are going well and happy belated anniversary! Looks like the wedding was beautiful. Take care of my future niece or nephew!!
Post a Comment