Well, even though my first appointment is still scheduled for this Friday, I had a few minor problems yesterday. I called my Dr.'s office, just to be on the safe side. They had me come in first thing this morning for an ultrasound. Everything looks excellent! The baby has a very strong heartbeat and was VERY active! We got to see our little one doing somersaults and waving five little fingers of one hand right at the camera! We were very relieved that everthing looks good and that the baby appears to be very healthy. In fact, the baby measures larger than he/she should be at this stage. So...my due date has been moved to January 10, 2008 and they tell me that as of tomorrow, I'm already 12 weeks along!
Meet Baby Steighner:



I still have my regular appointment on Friday. Should be more pictures then :)
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.
2 comments:
OH MY! CONGRATS again! We're/I'm SOOOO excited for you and Chad. Baby Steighner will be only 11 months younger than Tegan assuming he/she is born around the due date. I scrolled down and you TOTALLY have a baby bump! I know so many ladies (through Brendan's biking) who are on pregnancy #2 now and so frustrated that they are "already" showing at 12 weeks. I'm in shock! I was like you and "showing" at 8 weeks (i know, it's just the uterus expanding and not the baby, but still). 3 cheers for early baby bumpers! :) HA!
Me again :) Where are updated pics? Do you have the book "Your Pregnancy Week by Week"? It was my favorite! Shows you what baby looks like and how big he/she is each week in addition to telling you what all is going on. Real neat! I found it a much more interesting read than What to Expect... though the What to Expect book has more info regarding questions you might have. Not sure when I'll be in Madtown next, but will for sure give you a call. Email me your latest phone number :)
Post a Comment