Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Almost walking!

Hello again! I think it'll be any day now, maybe even this week, that we can say Lauren is walking. She is so, so close. She walks all over the house holding onto our hands but just for reassurance-not for balance. She's ready! Here are some updated pictures. Grandma and Grandpa Lucas came to visit Saturday night. They spent the day with Lauren today while Chad and I were at work. They were planning on going home tomorrow but with 8-12 inches of snow forecasted for tomorrow, they may be staying another day. Enjoy the new pictures!Getting ready for bathtime :-)
Playing Grandpa's favorite "ride the dump truck" game on his knees.Not sure what she's doing here. Her neck isn't really that long! She's being goofy :)
Cuddling with her new Jingle Bells bear from Grandma Steighner.
Lauren LOVES riding around and pushing her little lion.
Have a good night. If you live in southeastern Wisconsin and are about to get dumped on with more snow, drive safely tomorrow. And cross your fingers for a snow day for me tomorrow!!!!
Good night!
Love,
Mindy & Lauren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dump truck game!! I remember you doing that at the daycare!

Elyse said...

PRECIOUS baby girl!!! I work with a baby who has that lion and it sure does drive me up the wall over and over again. What a cutie!!!
~Elyse~