Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

First steps!

I'm home sick with strep throat today and thought I'd finally take some time to update the blog. I felt SO guilty taking Lauren to daycare for the day, but it has allowed me to come home and get some much-needed rest. As soon as I finish typing this, I'm going back to bed :-)

Well, as the title of this post indicates, Lauren took her first steps! On Monday night, she took two steps from Daddy to me. Then Tuesday night, she did it again but added a third step! Pretty soon, our little one will probably be running around like crazy!
As we begin to celebrate Lauren's first Christmas, I laughed at the jammies her grandma Lucas bought for her. It says "What Santa doesn't bring me, Grandma will." Ha!

In this next picture, Lauren looked so cute standing by the dishwasher. Then she suddenly turned it on! I didn't think she'd be able to turn the knob and start it up, but she proved me wrong!
I hope Chad rinses out his travel mugs before he uses them. I can no longer guarantee that the ones in the drawer are clean!

Tonight we're supposed to get dumped on with nearly a foot of snow. Yuck. I'm already tired of winter and it's still December. Ugh.
Awwwww!

Have a good weekend~
Love,
Mindy and Lauren

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Feel better girl! YAY for Lauren :) Hope everything is child-proofed now :)
~Elyse~