Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

28 Weeks!

28 weeks
I am starting to get nervous!  I can't believe that in just two months, we'll have two newborn babies in our family.  Ahhh!!!  We've agreed that we should probably start stocking up on sleep now because it's going to be non-existent for awhile this fall.  Not really looking forward to that part.  At our most recent ultrasound on Friday, both babies looked great.  Baby B is a tiny bit bigger than Baby A right now, at approx. 2lbs 10oz while Baby A measured at 2lbs 5oz.  My doctor said this is totally normal and no cause for concern.  In the past two weeks, Baby B stayed head-down but now Baby A is breech.  These two just can't make up their minds.   My weekly email update states:  "By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world."

Also at our most recent appointment, we got a great side profile picture of Baby B but Baby A was not cooperative :) 
Aunt Karlee came to visit for a few nights last weekend and we enjoyed a nice dinner outdoors along the lake at the Seven Seas restaurant. 

 
 <>
I have started to put the weight on all over instead of just in my belly area.  While that is frustrating, I am finding it hard to avoid when I am told to try to gain 40-50 pounds and to minimize exercise.  I just hope it comes off as easily as it did after Lauren was born!
 




Holding a butterfly at the zoo for Chad's company picnic.
Jumping on a giant trampoline for the first time at the home of one of Daddy's co-workers.

Yesterday, we went with three other Dinner Club families to a favorite local pool.  The kids had a blast!

Lauren and Sophia...best buds :)
 Love,
M


No comments: