| 30 weeks and growing....!!! |
Here's the description from my 30 week update email...“Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision – which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)”
So how've I been feeling lately? Uncomfortable. I can barely climb our stairs without needing to stop for a break. I am always out of breath and tired- very tired! I feel kicks everywhere and sometimes it's pretty uncomfortable. I am not sleeping very much at all anymore and when I do finally manage to fall asleep, I wake up an hour later needing to go to the bathroom.
Next week, I have two doctors appointments and we'll make the final decision on my school schedule. I'm 98% sure that I will not start the school year with my students. Instead, I will start the school year in January, after the Christmas break. Also, we will hopefully schedule the babies' delivery, although chances are that they will decide to come before their scheduled 38 week c-section. We shall see!
Now for more pictures.... We recently discovered a lake nearby with an awesome sandy beach and clean, clear water for swimming. Lauren loved it and even saw fish beneath her! She was super excited since she'd never been swimming with fish before :)
| Playing around with Boppa Steighner |
Last week, Lauren surprised me by telling me (with a voice full of excitement) that she was getting married that night! So, we hit the ground running with the wedding plans and by the time her groom got home from work, we were ready!
| A very beautiful bride...wearing Mommy's veil! |


No comments:
Post a Comment