Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Quick update...

We had our first biophysical profile done on the babies today.  They both passed in the first 5 minutes :)  They are looking fantastic and my blood pressure was great.  We were told to schedule delivery for 38 weeks--we'll book the exact date when we're at the OB on Friday morning.  I still suspect that they'll decide to arrive before that date but I could be wrong.  We'll see!

Today was my last day of work until January.  Well, to be honest, I've worked less than five days in the past two and a half months and now I get the next 4 months totally off.  So it doesn't sound all that right to say today was my last day...but I think you get what I mean.

My ankles are larger than softballs, my hips hurt like crazy, the bottom of my uterus aches all the time and I have started to fantasize about catheters.  Oh how I'd love to have one so that I can stop going to the bathroom every five minutes.  It's too far to walk and as soon as I come out of the bathroom, I have to go again.  <

I'll update again on Friday with our scheduled date of delivery.  Woohoo!
Love,
M
 

1 comment:

Jennifer Christensen said...

You are looking great! I just went and looked at my friend Michelle's pregnancy photos and saw one from 33.5 weeks and you and her look to be about the same size :) She had her 2 boys at 37 weeks.

I hope your next few weeks are uneventful and that you are able to put your feet up and relax!

I'm sure your (and Chad's) parents are at the ready when you need them. When I was back in RL in late June I bumped into your mom and she was super excited then, I'm sure she's getting excitec to meet the two new Steighner babies :) I bet Lauren is getting excited too, or heck, all of you!

Best Wishes and lots of luck! We're sending good "cooking" thoughts and happy delivery thoughts from Seattle!

Jennifer