Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 2, 2007

Feeling Great!

Sorry I didn't post new ultrasound pics on Friday. My appointment with the OB went really well. We liked him alot and he seems very knowledgeable. He spent a great deal of time on the ultrasound doing many measurements. He did an NT scan, which tells us what the odds are that our baby could have neural tube defects. Everything looked very good and he said the baby is developing normally.

I didn't post new ultrasound pics because the ones I got on Friday are a lot more blurry than the pictures I posted after Wednesday's appointment. Also, Friday's pictures are covered in measurements and it's just more difficult to see the baby.

The most amazing thing about Friday's appointment is that the doctor said he knows our baby's gender already! Chad and I don't want to find out, so we asked the doctor to keep it a secret from us. But my hunch is that it's a boy, especially since the doctor can already tell :)

We told many of our friends about the baby this weekend. We'll see more of the couples from our monthly "Dinner Club" tomorrow night, so we'll tell them then. It is so much fun to see everybody's reactions!

Have a safe and enjoyable Fourth of July!
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats from the Umnus'

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mindy and Chad! Andy and I are so happy for you and we can't wait to meet the little one in January!
- Rachel and Andy