Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A peek at our week!

Lauren and I have had a fun week together at home. She's getting so much better at holding her head up for long periods of time, so I've been giving her lots and lots of "tummy time". This week, Chad was gone two nights for grad school and one night for a business trip so Lauren and I had to entertain ourselves without him. We went shopping at Target and Kohls. I treated myself to a few new pairs of pants. I was proud to fit into and buy my pre-pregnancy size. The long walks are paying off :-)
Here's Lauren trying out her new BebePod seat. It's designed to hold infants in a sitting position before they're able to sit on their own (like a Bumbo seat). This is her very first time sitting in it. I think it was a hit!

Tummy time!



Lauren just recently took a liking to her cradle swing. She likes to look up at the mirror on it and watch herself as she swings.

Tonight, my elementary school is having a pasta dinner fundraiser. Since Chad's at grad class tonight, I'm going to take Lauren and enjoy visiting with families and colleagues that I haven't seen in awhile. I'm looking forward to it!
This weekend, Chad's parents are coming to visit. We hear they are pretty excited to see their granddaughter again :-)

Have a good night!
Love,
Mindy & Lauren

No comments: