Mindy, Those are too cute! We never did get Tegan "official" 3, 9 or 12 month pics and I'm already regretting it. I've got my fancy camera, but I'm just no pro yet :( I know, it takes time. Love the last one of you and Lauren smiling at each other, too precious!
Mindy, Those are too cute! We never did get Tegan "official" 3, 9 or 12 month pics and I'm already regretting it. I've got my fancy camera, but I'm just no pro yet :( I know, it takes time. Love the last one of you and Lauren smiling at each other, too precious!
4 comments:
What a sweetheart!
~Elyse~
They are all precious - though I love the last one! :) Jennifer C.
Mindy,
Those are too cute! We never did get Tegan "official" 3, 9 or 12 month pics and I'm already regretting it. I've got my fancy camera, but I'm just no pro yet :( I know, it takes time. Love the last one of you and Lauren smiling at each other, too precious!
Mindy,
Those are too cute! We never did get Tegan "official" 3, 9 or 12 month pics and I'm already regretting it. I've got my fancy camera, but I'm just no pro yet :( I know, it takes time. Love the last one of you and Lauren smiling at each other, too precious!
Post a Comment