On Saturday, Lauren had her first bites of rice cereal! I had mixed emotions about this. She's only ever had breastmilk--she's never even tried formula. It makes me feel so proud to know that until this point, my body has provided 100% of her nourishment. Now she's turning into a big girl and is ready for cereal. Her first tastes were met with grimaces and she ended up pushing most of it out with her tongue. By the time we were finished, I think she had more on her face and bib than in her tummy. 

Danielle- I took this photo for you because I thought you'd love her pink and orange tank top. I'll save it for your little girl that you'll have some day :)
Lauren loves her toes and is constantly reaching for them now.
Let me explain the next three pictures... It was Sunday night and the NBA finals were on (see below).
But instead of watching the basketball game, Chad was bathing his daughter!
That's how he chose to spend his Father's Day evening. Don't I have a great guy?

Lauren's first tractor ride on Daddy's mower (the engine was shut off--it's too loud).
Happy father's day!!!
Love,
Mindy and Daddy's love bug :)
Love,
Mindy and Daddy's love bug :)


No comments:
Post a Comment