Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Having a fun week already!

Well, I'm trying out the still-camera feature of our Sony Handycam Video Recorder this week (somebody, who shall remain nameless for now, is borrowing my good camera for awhile). I don't like the quality of these pictures as much as the ones my regular camera takes. See for yourself-






Lauren's first pair of crocs. A cute pair of shoes for a cute baby~
Lauren and I went out for gelato (italian ice cream) yesterday with our friends Andy and Rachel. I had wanted to shop around downtown Waukesha when we were done but there were theatening skies, so I took Lauren home before the rain started. Now today we had lunch with my friend Debbie at Panera then came home so Lauren could take a good nap in her crib. I'm cleaning up a little around the house while she sleeps right now. This afternoon, I plan on taking Lauren and Westin for a really long walk through our neighborhood. Have a great afternoon!
Love,
Mindy and the little one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is a baby Croc called anyhow?
~DU