Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

School's Out for Summer!!!!!

We had kindergarten graduation this afternoon and it was a huge success. The kids looked adorable--last year, we had a class grandma sew us 60 caps and gowns. The kids were very excited to get to wear them. Now that school is out, I have to spend one day in my room working on report cards and then I too am done for the summer. Yay!! Now I get to go back to spending all day with Lauren. There's nothing else I'd rather do :-)Here's my sweet-pea taking an afternoon nap. She likes to snuggle up to her blankie and the crib bumper. It's pretty cute~


I thought this was cute :-)

Lauren got a high chair last weekend, so I think baby cereal is in the near future!

We're getting pummeled with heavy rains and flash-flood warnings. Luckily, our house is built into a hill and sits higher than the road, so we're staying dry so far. We're keeping our fingers crossed. Have a nice weekend!

Love,

Mindy

No comments: