Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

New pics!

Awwwww....
Reading the Best Buy ad with Daddy. Just a quick post to share new pictures. Lauren is doing well--she's back to sleeping through the night (after two nights of letting her cry it out a few times). She's getting her first top tooth right now but so far, it isn't making her cranky :)

Have a good rest of your week. I only work today and tomorrow due to Teacher's Convention Wed-Fri, so I'm looking forward to a 5-day weekend with Lauren (obviously not going to the teacher's convention...).

Tomorrow is my school's costume parade. Lauren is coming with her daycare provider and will be wearing her Halloween costume. Here it is!


Good night!

Love,

Mindy & Lauren

2 comments:

Elyse said...

I LOVE the costume pictures as well as the first picture of the post!!!
Have a great 5 day weekend! I am so jelious that you have 5 days off.
Have a great and relaxing week!!!
~Elyse~

Jenn said...

Too cute!!! I'm SO jealous that you get to take Wed-Fri for the convention (whether you go or not) they made us do workshops (my least favorite thing!) on the Wed of our convention week, so I only got the 4 day weekend. :( That extra day makes a big difference, I tell ya! Looks like your mom-in-law is doing well, good!!! Take care!
~j