Even though they lost yesterday's game (and the game last weekend), Lauren's still a devoted Badger fan.



I loved this new outfit from Baby Gap, so I took lots of pictures. Yes, Aunt Holly and Aunt Karlee, that's a denim skirt with leggings. Pretty cute, huh?



(Trying to get a picture of my new short haircut). I had my hair cut into layers and it comes down to about chin level. I don't know if I've ever had hair this short. And the weirdest thing is that pregnancy hormones (from Lauren...no, I'm not pregnant again) turned my hair from "stick-straight" to wavy!! By cutting off 5 inches, it got even wavier. My hairstylist said that's pretty common and that the waves are probably here to stay. So crazy!

Peek-a-boo!
Lauren and I have enjoyed lots of bonding time this weekend. Chad went to the Badger football game in Madison last night with his friend Andy and I stayed home with Lauren. We ran a few short errands earlier in the day but then we enjoyed our afternoon and evening playing together. She is doing a lot more standing without holding on to anything. I think her record is about 10 seconds of freely standing so far.
Lauren is doing a ton of babbling. Her favorite words are "Mama" and "Dada" but I don't think she's really connecting those words to us yet. Maybe... When she wakes up in her crib, she likes to shriek those words. It's so cute, even at 3a.m. in the morning :-)
Have a good work week. We have a busy week ahead of us with a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Lucas next weekend so that Chad and I can go to the Badger game. Then Lauren has an appointment to have her 9-month pictures taken next Sunday. I can't believe she's nearly 9 months old! Where has the time gone?
Love,
Mindy & Lauren


2 comments:
I gotta say Mindy that I love your haircut!!! It's absolutely adorable!
Love the pics and the haircut. My hair did the same thing, the wave that is!!! Crazy! Was in Milwaukee this past weekend for the Cirque du Soleil show, but not even for a full 24 hours and was feeling awful (think I had a touch of the flu). Plannin on being in Madison next weekend and scalping some tickets, but we'll see. If I don't feel better I might cancel... just SOOOO exhausted!
Love the orange tinted nose on Lauren! T totally had that for several months while he was still on baby-food and not yet totally transitioned to regular food. Too cute!
Post a Comment