Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 16, 2007

32 Weeks!

Hello. It's been a very busy week. We had our first night of "Labor & Delivery" class on Tuesday night. We learned a bunch of info about signs of early labor and about the development of the baby. Then we spent the rest of the night learning about relaxation techniques and natural pain management techniques. The dads all learned how to give massages that will help to ease pain during labor. I'm going to make sure Chad gets lots of practice between now and the delivery of the baby! Here's an updated belly photo:

I'm starting to feel huge! The baby is really getting a lot bigger and I can feel it. In fact, for most of the afternoon today, I've had a really hard lump sticking out at the top of my belly. I think it's the baby's bottom. It's actually a little uncomfortable...

We've hired the long-term sub who will take over when I go on leave. She's officially "on call" at this point. Hopefully I won't need her until after Christmas break.

That's all for now. We're leaving to go out for dinner. Have a nice weekend!
Love,
Mindy & Baby S.

No comments: