One thing I've noticed just in the last 48 hours is how needy my pets are and how hard this might be for them once the baby comes. Here's the proof that Allie thinks all the new things are for her...
I'm feeling pretty good still. I've been feeling a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions lately. They are a little uncomfortable, but not TOO bad. I've been getting really short of breath very easily lately. Also, I keep getting kicks way up high. It feels like the baby is kicking my ribs, although I'm not sure if that's actually possible.
As we get closer and closer to our due date, Chad and I are getting both excited and nervous. We can't wait to welcome our first child into our family but yet we're apprehensive about things too. Thinking about the actual labor and delivery makes us both a little scared. We start our Labor & Birthing classes tomorrow night, so hopefully that will make us feel a better and a little more prepared. We'll see...
Have a great night!
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.


No comments:
Post a Comment