Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

37 Weeks and 5 Days- Revised!

Here you go...a new side-profile picture that I took this evening.  I have officially outgrown pretty much all of my maternity clothes.  Thank goodness for the Bella Band, which is the extra elastic you can see between my shirt and my pants.  I wear them with everything now and they keep the bottom of my baby bump covered.
And for fun....here I am at 39 weeks pregnant with Lauren.  Sheesh.
I will post the growth scan results tomorrow afternoon unless I am sent to labor and delivery.  Then I guess you'll get baby news instead :) 
Have a good night!
Love,
M

2 comments:

Ummy said...

oh Mindy! How are you even standing upright?! Great job on being able to carry those two little lovelies for so long! My water broke with Mason at 38 weeks and I was ready with only one in there. Hopefully your next two nights of sleep are quality because those are gonna be the last few ones for awhile! :) Here's to hoping all goes well tomorrow and Friday! Let us know if/when you guys are up for visitors!
~Sara, Derek, and Mason

Jennifer Christensen said...

Good luck the next few days - either waiting or bringing those babies into the outside world! You look great (and you're still smiling!). I hope you are able to put your feet up and just relax as much as you can!