I've heard through the grapevine that many people are checking this blog daily for baby news. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm still hanging in there SUPER pregnant. I'm feeling pretty good though, considering I must have 12+ pounds of baby in me. Since Lauren went to preschool this a.m., I slept in until about 8:30 and then enjoyed some morning television before trudging up the stairs to shower. I'm sleeping SO well on the couch--I may not want to go back to sleeping in our bed after the babies arrive! Lauren actually asked me about that yesterday. She loves to cuddle with me on the couch in the mornings and yesterday she said, "Mommy? Aren't you excited to have the babies hatch out of your tummy soon so you can sleep in Daddy's bed and cuddle with him while you sleep?" Awwww....she has noticed that we haven't shared a room at night now for a good month or so. What a sweetheart.
My big excursion today was to the grocery store. I did well and only had to use the bathroom once in the middle of shopping. Thankfully there's a bathroom in the back of the store near the meat department. Who knew?!?! It's funny to see people's reactions too when they ask me about my pregnancy. Today, a lady who was working there stopped me and asked me if it's a boy or a girl. I replied with "actually, I'm having twins on Friday and don't know what they are." She was shocked! Then Lauren announced to the person bagging our groceries that Mommy will have two babies hatch out of her tummy in just four more days. They seemed pretty shocked too :) I now officially have NO regrets that we didn't find out what we're having. I love the suspense and the excitement it brings!
I know I haven't posted a side profile picture recently. I'll try to remember to take one tomorrow and I'll post it for you. Wednesday is the big growth scan. If either baby is showing a stalled growth pattern, I think I'll be headed to delivery. Otherwise, Friday afternoon at 12:30 is the surgery. And life will never be the same....
Love,
M
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Okay, I'll confess -- I am one of those people who has been checking every day! :-) I am so glad to hear that you are sleeping comfortably on the couch. I'm in awe since I just could not find a good sleeping spot toward the end, and your two babies together weigh more than our triplets' combined weight!
I'll be thinking of your family this week.
Beth Anne
Okay, I'll confess -- I am one of those people who has been checking every day! :-) I am so glad to hear that you are sleeping comfortably on the couch. I'm in awe since I just could not find a good sleeping spot toward the end, and your two babies together weigh more than our triplets' combined weight!
I'll be thinking of your family this week.
Beth Anne
A grand adventure is about to begin! ~Umnus'
Post a Comment