No news to report other than both babies passed their biophysical profiles today with flying colors. I was in and out very quickly because we saw what we needed to see right away. They were both practicing their breathing (as seen by their chests rising and falling), had great amniotic fluid levels and were moving all around. My blood pressure was excellent too, so I was sent home with a smile on my face :)
The plan continues to be delivery on Friday, Sept. 30 unless the babies decide to come before that. This past Monday night, I thought we were headed for the hospital when contractions were coming regularly but they stopped.
My next appointment is Friday morning at the OB's office. If I don't post an update that day, assume that no news is good news.
Love,
M
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment